Tuesday 21 October 2008

Hi! I'm Sam. I'm eleven years old. My favourite subject is English. I'm very good at it. My hobbies are playing playstation, computer and playing with my friends. I like playing tag very much. I have short, straight hair. I was born on the 27th January, 1997. My surname is Andrade. I am a bit stubborn, very communicative and clever. My fears are to lose my friends and my parents. I practise Karate, Badminton and Basketball. I love my life, my family and my friends.

Hi, my name is Madalena. I'm eleven years old. I have got medium, straight, brown hair and brown eyes. I'm a nice, understanding, hardworking, sensitive, cool, honest, thoughtful and friendly boy.

My name is Mariana. I'm 10 years old. My nationality is Portuguese. My least favourite subject is Math. My favourite subject is Music. My favourite hobbies are sports and computers. I love my mother. I love my father. I have a dog: Didi.
I love my family.

Hi! My name is Manuel. I am ten years old. I like horses but I don't like cats. My favourite hobbies are riding horses and watching TV. My favourite subject is PE and my least favourite subject is Maths.

Hi! My name is Miguel. I am eleven years old. I have got one sister. Her name's Margarida. My family has got twenty-seven members. I love my family. My hair and my eyes are brown. I am calm and shy.

My name is Ines. My surname is Alves. I'm ten years old. I'm a student. I'm slim and tall. I have got wavy, fair hair and green eyes. I'm Portuguese.

0 Comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates