Tuesday 21 October 2008

Hi, my name is Carolina. I am Portuguese and I'm eleven years old. I'm 1,53 tall and I weigh 50,8 kilos. I have got medium, brown hair and brown eyes. I'm a nice, popular and affectionate girl.

My name is barbara and I am eleven years old. I am cool. I've got brown hair and blue eyes. I am tall and slim. I am wearing pink trousers and a pink t-shirt.

My name is Frederico. I am tall but a bit plump. I am stubborn and funny. I am also strong. I have got blond hair.

My name is Inês. I am 11 years old. I'm Portuguese. I've got two brothers, their names are Gabriel and Rafael. I am active, very slim and short. My family is not big but it is not small.

My name is Beatriz. I'm eleven years old. I'm 1,53m tall. I weigh 41 kilos. I love my school and my house. I have good grades in all subjects. I am communicative and social. I am hardworking but only when I feel like it.

0 Comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates